Get the Accessibility Services App!
Are you a student with a disability? Are you attending Lethbridge College? If you answered yes to those questions, then this is the app for you!
The app allows Accessibility Services to communicate with you throughout your time at LC.
- book appointments for your exam accommodations
- request your textbooks in alternate format
- contact department by phone or email
- see important college dates that affect you
- access your Angel account
- record your classes or any voice notes
- scan to pdf
- receive push notifications from Accessibility Services
- watch department videos
- notes and reminders
In short the Accessibility Services app can help you succeed!
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Accessibility Services is a free software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-06-04. The program can be installed on iOS.
Accessibility Services (version 2.6) has a file size of 38.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.